Expect the unexpected. It's a mantra, an ideal to live by. And with the S.O.L. (Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Shelter Kit, you can be prepared to survive an unexpected night out – whether in a drenching rain or snow storm. Lightweight and portable (at just 8.4 oz.), the Emergency Shelter Kit includes a 90% heat reflective blanket, four aluminum stakes, four glow-in-the-dark cord tensioners, and dour reflective guy lines – so you can make a warm, dry shelter in almost any weather. Keep one in your car or truck, with your camping gear, in your day pack and more – because you never know where you'll be when an emergency will arise.
- SURVIVE: Stay dry and warm in almost any weather with this ultra-light emergency shelter kit.
- HEAT REFLECTIVE: Two and a half times thicker than the Survive Outdoors Longer Survival Blanket, this shelter reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to keep you warm.
- BUNKER DOWN: Build a lean-to and keep out of the wind, rain, and snow with the included instructions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Keep your shelter secure with lightweight anodized aluminum stakes and micro-cord tensioners.
- SIZE: Measuring 6’ x 8’ this Emergency Shelter Kit gives you plenty of material to make a special shelter in a variety of settings.